The CNSLab has two main research areas including: Designing and evaluating wireless network architectures, algorithms and protocols and also researching on information and network security. Currently the researchers in this lab are working on different research topics which can be mainly categorized as follows:
• Designing and evaluating wireless network architectures, algorithms and protocols like WSN, VANET and Ad hoc networks.
• Designing and evaluating Information Centric Network architectures and algorithms, e.g. NDN.
• Designing and evaluating IOT architectures, algorithms and protocols and its applications, cloud computing and its services.
• Computer Network Security (BOTnet Detection, Intrusion Detection System, Alerts Correlation andMalware Detection)
• Social Network Security Analysis (Fake Account Detection, Key Exchange)
• Mobile Network Security (Malware Detection, BOTnet Detection )